Need a Price?
Talk to us for more information or to arrange a demonstration contact your nearest site
England & Wales
Phone: +44 (0)121 557 0234
Scotland & Ireland
Phone +44 (0)141 812 5121
Energy efficient, the Junction Master is the most recent addition to our range of Vehicle Activated Signs or VAS.
Dual aspect vehicle activated LED traffic sign
- LED Vehicle Activated Sign (VAS)
- Single and dual message options available
- Bespoke design and manufacturing available
- Multi stage automatic dimming
- 230v mains and 12v solar/wind powered options
- External or internal radar options
- Junction Master Internal radar with data logging and Bluetooth/GPRS connectivity
- Pictorials are TSRGD compliant
- Aluminium body construction.
- Manufactured in the UK
- LED dual aspect (message) – Fully TSRGD compliant 507-1 staggered junction ahead and 670 V40 maximum 40mph speed limit. Reducing roadside clutter by minimising the number of separate traffic signs is very important to all highway and local authorities, as too many signs distract and confuse drivers.
- Clear and concise message – Warning, staggered junction ahead! The speed limit is 40 mph, slow down! Displayed using bright energy efficient LEDs ensuring optimum visibility in all weather conditions.
- Highly visible – The VAS incorporates amber corner LED flashers to grab driver attention.
- Fully automatic – The externally mounted Doppler radar detector is programmed to trigger the sign for oncoming vehicles traveling above the speed limit.
- Considered design – Mounted to the post using standard channel and clips, and supplied pre wired with 4 metres of cable this VAS is quick and easy to install.
- Auto dimming – The sign features a four-stage auto dimming system that ensures the sign is highly visible day and night. The twin LDR sensors prevent accidental dimming from oncoming headlights. Dimming the LEDs during the darker hours reduces energy consumption without impairing the visibility of the sign.
- Mallatite quality – Made in the UK, rigorously tested and warranted by Mallatite - a BSI accredited ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 company.