Technical Design & Structures Engineer (Lighting & Signage)
Mallatite Limited is a leading UK manufacturer of Lighting, Traffic, Display & Infrastructure & Signage Support Systems. As a result of recent and planned acquisitions we seek to recruit a qualified and chartered engineer to lead the technical design support function at our Chesterfield site, albeit supporting all business locations.
Candidates must have proven experience in lighting and sign columns and posts, passive structures and cantilever supports and be fully conversant with BS EN 40, EN 12899 & BS EN 12767 2019 software packages, ideally within a manufacturing environment. Sound working knowledge of Auto-Cad and Solid Works or similar is required.
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14/09/2020.
Title : Welder
Reports to : Pre-Fab and Welding Team Leader
Responsible for welding lighting columns as per production drawings and works orders with strict adherence to quality standard.
· All applicants shall ideally have lighting, sign and support structure experience and be qualified to a minimum standard set out within BS EN 287.
· To be able to follow and understand production drawings and works orders.
· Operation of touchscreen computers.
· Able to adhere to health and safety rules with regards to PPR and RPE at all times.
· Responsible for pre-shift checks.
· Previous use of manipulator would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply, please forward a current CV together with a covering letter for the attention of email@example.com on or before 14th September 2020
Internal Sales, Roads & External Lighting Equipment (Lanarkshire)
Mallatite Limited, a specialist manufacturer & stockist distributor of street lighting and highways infrastructure equipment, operating within the Roads Division of Hill & Smith (Holdings) PLC is seeking to appoint an Internal Sales person, based initially from our service centre at Inchinnan, Paisley.
Applicants shall have a broad experience of products such as Roads & Area Lighting, Lanterns, Columns, Signage, Bollards, V.M.S & Signage, together with an established customer portfolio across, contracting, house builders, local and central government.
· Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors for highway electrical products.
· Establishing new customer relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· Calculating client quotations.
· Offering after-sales support services.
· A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
· A high level of literacy and numeracy.
· The ability to learn about new products quickly, and adapt to a changing marketplace.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
· The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
· A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
· Resilience and tenacity.
· Negotiation skills.
· Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
· A full driving licence is preferred
A generous package commensurate with a major PLC business is offered to the successful team player, demonstrating a strong mind-set with robust commercial skill set and a self-motivated desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for either position, please forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th September 2020.
Mallatite Limited are specialist manufacturers of Roads, Traffic, and Utility & Infrastructure Metals Products. With current expansion across the product ranges we presently have two vacancies for experienced booth application spray painters, preferably with sound knowledge in the application to galvanised products.
Successful candidates must demonstrate sound and flexible experience and be capable of working in a disciplined environment whilst following robust specifications, health, and safety and housekeeping requirements.
Applicants will be required to participate in a short trade test as part of the selection process.
Great opportunities for earning potential and career development within a multi-disciplined progressive business.
Applications in writing to email@example.com before Friday 17th October
Mallatite Limited based in Holmewood is a specialist manufacturer of lighting, traffic and infrastructure posts, columns and bespoke fabrications.
To support both the operational and procurement teams we have a vacancy for an experienced stores/materials controller with sound experience of buying, stock management and production support. An FLT counterbalance licence is required together with a demonstratable working knowledge of Health, Safety, Welfare and Environment in the workplace.
Sage systems or similar stock management packages is preferred, strong communication and organisational skills is fundamental to the role.
Applications in Writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2020.