We are a national organisation with three sites located in the United Kingdom.
Mallatite manufacture and distribute nationwide an extensive range of lighting columns, signposts, street lighting and accessories.
Tipton, West Midlands
Mallatite West Midlands is our sales and production facility for traffic signs, bollard and highway electrical equipment.
Servicing the whole of Scotland, Mallatite Dee-Organ is home to our modern traffic sign production facility and a contracting and installation department.
Technical Design & Structures Engineer (Lighting & Signage)
Mallatite Limited is a leading UK manufacturer of Lighting, Traffic, Display & Infrastructure & Signage Support Systems. As a result of recent and planned acquisitions we seek to recruit a qualified and chartered engineer to lead the technical design support function at our Chesterfield site, albeit supporting all business locations.
Candidates must have proven experience in lighting and sign columns and posts, passive structures and cantilever supports and be fully conversant with BS EN 40, EN 12899 & BS EN 12767 2019 software packages, ideally within a manufacturing environment. Sound working knowledge of Auto-Cad and Solid Works or similar is required.
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July 2020.
Title : Welder
Reports to : Pre-Fab and Welding Team Leader
Responsible for welding lighting columns as per production drawings and works orders with strict adherence to quality standard.
· All applicants shall ideally have lighting, sign and support structure experience and be qualified to a minimum standard set out within BS EN 287.
· To be able to follow and understand production drawings and works orders.
· Operation of touchscreen computers.
· Able to adhere to health and safety rules with regards to PPR and RPE at all times.
· Responsible for pre-shift checks.
· Previous use of manipulator would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply, please forward a current CV together with a covering letter for the attention of email@example.com.