At Mallatite we are closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus in the UK and the potential adverse impact this could have on our business, supply chain & stakeholders.
We have put into place and will monitor a number of measures that will help us to limit the disruption to services whilst protecting our employees, supply chain partners, customers, and the communities in which we operate should the spread of coronavirus continue.
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work for us.
2. We have implemented enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people at higher risk.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m socially distance the workplace for all employees.
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have taken steps to minimise the transmission risk and enhance safety.
6. We have taken steps to minimise risk from those delivering/collecting and contractors visiting site.
7. We have taken steps to minimise cross tier movement to help reduce the risk of transmission throughout the country
8. Provide sufficient resources to monitor and support the continuing effectiveness of our occupational health, safety and welfare management system which includes COVID secure measures
9. Keeping in touch with our customers and maintaining good communications throughout
10. Keeping our colleagues aware
Our management team continue to review the situation to ensure we are adapting and prepared for what is a fluid situation. In addition and to continue to provide support to our business community, whilst remaining safe, we have now introduced a framework of working patterns for our colleagues as well as safe social distancing in our production centres as we continue to play a key role in supporting the critical national infrastructure, transport and construction.
For all our customers and suppliers, we’d like to ask for your support in helping us to minimise any impact.
Please notify us immediately of any:
1. Employee cases that have potentially had contact with Mallatite staff, indicating the steps you have taken to prevent transmission this will enable us to take the appropriate action.
2. Any impact on your supply chain that could prevent the delivering of the services (i.e. unable to obtain the provision of goods or materials).
We shall continue to work closely with all our partners and of course our employees to help reduce the risk to business activities.
We undertake to notify you immediately of any risks and cases that we uncover at any of our sites that may directly affect your business.
To help reduce the risk of spreading the virus, please follow NHS guidance on infection control and prevention and refer to Public Health UK guidance (see links below)
Public Health UK advice: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus