LED Subway Lighting
Need a Price?
Talk to us for more information or to arrange a demonstration contact your nearest site
England & Wales
Phone: +44 (0)121 557 0234
Scotland & Ireland
Phone +44 (0)141 812 5121
Subway and Underpass Lighting Energy Efficient new or retrofit solutions
Lighting solutions for both new and retrofit installations
on pedestrian underpasses, tunnels and subways.
- Full survey and design service
- UMSUG approved
- Energy Saving Fully modular construction
- Bespoke variants and dimming options
- Retro fit LED gear tray + refurbishment specialists
Multi orientation body
- Built from high quality mild steel, then galvanised to EN ISO 1461
- Pre-punched fixing points for surface recess or cornice mounting
- Pre-formed 25mm cable entry points either side of the body
- Strong 3mm mild steel frame, with 2mm valance and infill panels
- Powder coated white as standard
- Attached by high security stainless steel fixings
- Super tough 10mm dual layer polycarbonate lens
- 2mm anti-vandal outer lens and a 8mm anti-flex inner lens
LED gear tray
- Highly efficient LED modules with optional energy saving dimmable drivers
Designed and manufactured in the UK
We offer a full survey and design service, enabling each subway lighting system to be tailored to each individual location. The design engineers are fully trained and experienced in all aspects of the specification, installation and maintenance.
Retro fit specialists: with our own fabrication department, we are able to design and build retro fit LED gear trays and lenses to refurbish existing installations.